My 737NGX800 Homebuilt Cockpit
My Favourite Links
- The site of Claus Hansen
The place for great inspiration for me. Claus demonstrates that many things
can be achieved for very economical means.
Claus is always willing to answer my questions.He can make amazing equipment
using items found around the home or at the
local hardware store which leaves more money avalable for those things that
are a 'must buy'.
View Claus's Sim Pit
in action here
- Peter from Denmark's site Fantastic site for those with a budget in mind. Huge amounts of information and videos. This is a must visit.
- Rudy's site A great site. I
am constantly going between Claus's and Rudy's sites for building
- Juan Cordon's site Fantastic site. Enormous wealth of how to's and information on building.
- Ian's site Another great site with huge amounts of information, especialy the electronic bits. Holy Shrine of Cockpit Building
- Burkhard's site Yet another great builder's site.
- Plastic Gears Original site down. You may be able to find the proper gears here. I used 18 tooth x 20 mm and 58 tooth by 60 mm for my throttle.
- Leo Bodnar's
site purchased P260 potentiometers, several BU0836X cards(great card) and dual concentric encoders, prompt service
Home of the 737NGX800 and many other very fine aircraft.
- Mouser I buy my sub
microswitches and LED park lights here.
Fast shipping, good rates. They have almost anything
electronic you can imagine
This is where I purchased the tiny screws needed
to fasten microswitches.
Great company, very reasonable rates, fast
shipping pleasant to deal with and they
even tossed in a fridge calander
FlightDeck Solutions Purchased CDU from FDS Jan 9/2013. April of 2013 puchased Bill Bulfers 737 NG FMC guide. I highly reccomend both of these items. The support from FDS has been very very good. When my CDU malfuntioned the repair was prompt and my only expense was shipping the CDU to them for repair. CDU now works great and I am a happy camper..er flyer.
- cpflight Purchased MCP and EFIS from here. Fantastic company to do business with. Answer email questions immediately, 6 days shipping Italy to Canada. Great Gear.
Prosim737 Purchased Avionics Suite and Jetstream flight model from this company.
- Wendy's Site. Pokeys, led display cards, encoders and more. Very reasonable prices for products and shipping and prompt and professional service.
Supported by Prosim . These are awesome cards, easy to use and very powerfull. I hope that Prosim will incorporate servo support for the Pokeys. Product support is excellent and Wendy is always quick to answer any questions one might have about using these products.
- VGA display for Captains Chrono. Very reasonable price for products and shipping, prompt and professional service. Had my display in aproximately 2 weeks.
- CockpitSimParts Bought my Captains Anunciaters here. Fully satisfied with the products. Items were well packed, the service was prompt and professional and package arrived in aproximately 10 days to Canada. This year purchased Overhead Kit. The quality is very very nice and Sam is a great person to do business with.
MyCockpit Forum The home of Cockpit
Builders world wide. Vast amount of
information and resources to be found
PMDG 737NGX Originaly I had based my build on the PMDG NGX but due to increasing limitations and lack of support for cockpit building, I have now moved over to the Prosim Avionics suite and will base my cockpit on this suite and the Jetstream Flight model.
FSUIPC4 Forum Pete Dowsan Support Forum for FSUIPC4
- Prosim737 Forum Prosim Support Forum
- Cockpitbuilders Forum Another great builders forum
- Prepar3dV4 Forum 64 Bit Simualtor Forum
- Aerosoft Forum Areosoft support forum
- PFPX Forum PFPX Flight Planner
I will add more links as my build
continues. Only links which offer decent
credibility will be added. Click on the highlights to goto the links.